At CTL, our number one focus is always on you, the client. We strive to ensure that the client is always happy with the outcome, and nothing makes us happier than hearing the success stories of our clients. Below you will find a collection of testimonials, reviews, and success stories from our work in in M&A, our Business Skills Training Centre, and many more.
*Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA): We are contractually obligated to ensure our clients' information remains confidentiall
Practical case - Xxx Plastic Recycling Manufacture
John, based in Canada, was seeking to acquire or merge into another plastic recycling plant in China in an effort to relocate manufacturing efforts to Taiwan. By having the corporate HQ remain in Canada, but have manufacturing based in Taiwan, operating costs would be reduced, as well as made more efficient. Using our global expertise, we were able to suggest specific plants in China that would be the best options for an acquisition, as part of an M&A pitch book. Following the decision, we organized all M&A processes such as screening targets, doing due diligence, performing valuations, legal, accounting/finance/tax, human resources and synergy measurements and so on. We also connected with professional accountants, lawyers, and valuators and communicated with the founder/CEO so we were able to close deals successfully. In 2014, we acquired two manufacturers in China.
Down the road, John wanted to sell his business for the best price. First, we had an “Exit Business Succession Planning Pitch book” including exit time frame. Our Exit Expert can ensure the process ends in success, rather than failure.
Here is what we did for John
- Plan the business strategy to drive maximum value.
- Ensure the business is in market areas that command high valuations.
- Focus on how to add value, not just sales.
- Make sure the business is correctly valued.
- Pay less tax on exit! We weigh up your tax liabilities to ensure the exit doesn’t cost more than is bargained for.
- Make sure legal sites in three locations
- Identify potential buyers and management teams.
- Track down the right people and systems to move forward.
- Consider and prepare for the buyers’ needs and due diligence.
- Work through the transitional period to minimize work and stress.
- Plan the timing – when his business is well invested not up against issues
On Dec, 2017, we sold our client's Plastic Recycling business for 35 million to USA client in one year. I remembered two buyers asked for lower prices but didn’t meet our expectations. We waited until the best deals came to us.
Cruz Armstrong - SVP, WW Sales at Good Powered by BlackBerry
Category: Finance, Acquisitions
Maggie Chen and her team assisted my wife in the acquisition of her dental clinic. Your help in securing financing and structuring the acquisition not only made this purchase possible, but also made the transition period extremely smooth for Dr. H, myself, our patients and staff.
Business Skills Training Centre Reviews